Kids' Room Ideas: White Inspiration
Do you love the simplicity of fresh white? The color white is great for any season but especially summertime. Create a white-inspired modern kids room with these pieces that we love:
1. Teepee Tent. On Pinterest, you can find dozen of pins with teepees. We love that teepees let your child's imagination soar as they play inside. This tent is simply white but if you wanted you could decorate it with paint and appliques. The tent is easy to set up and take down, making this a must have item for every kids room.
2. Mini Library Shelf. Oeuf designed this modern shelving unit. It's perfect for books, toys, and trinkets and it's just the right height for your child. The simplicity but also uniqueness of the shelf is why we love it.
3. Giraffe Wall Sconce. This light fixture designed by celebrity designer Jonathan Alder is fun, funky, and modern. It's made with white glazed ceramic and a linen shade, adding a quirky flair to any room.
4. White Moroccan Pouf. With a beautiful traditional Moroccan star hand-woven on top, this pouf is a perfect addition to the room. Besides a pretty decoration, this pouf can serve as extra seating or a footrest.
5. 3 Bar Frame Set. Decorate the walls with these fun square picture frames. The crisp white color with cardboard designs inside adds to this white theme. The cardboard pieces come in various designs or you could create your own design with decals.
6. Eco Rocking Horse. This rocking horse is designed perfectly for kids. Your child can write and color right on the horse, decorating it as they please. We also love this horse because it's eco-friendly and made with recycled materials. It's easy to assemble and ready for your kid to hop right on.
7. Brooks Rocking Chair. This is not your grandma's rocking chair but one unique modern rocking chair. Take a seat in this comfortable rocker to lull a child to sleep or rock to some music.