Kids Rocking Chair Assembly Instructions
Step by Step Instructions
1. Lay the rocker side piece on the ground and place the chair back tabs into the side slots. Note: you can first put all pieces into place and then tighten them at the end.
2. Place the chair seat tabs into the side slots.
3. Place the brace tabs into the side slots.
4. Put the second side piece into place, making sure to match up the chair back, seat, and brace tabs with their corresponding slots. [Could use a close-up of tab/slot matching]
5. Position the chair upright and push the chair back down into place. Note: this step will require a good amount of force to secure the chair back in place. [Could use a close-up of tab going into place]
6. Position the chair on its back and push down on the seat to secure it into place.
7. Position the chair so that the brace is nearly vertical and push down on the bottom portion of the brace to secure it into place. [Could use a close-up of where to push on brace]