Looking for a simple way to liven up your kitchen? Try this easy DIY! What originally started as a way to distinguish between hand soap and dish soap turned into this classy, and stylish decoration. With just a couple of materials, you’ll not only find this project affordable, but quick and fun too!
What you'll need:
- BESTÅENDE detergent dispenser from Ikea
-Sharp tool (like a razor blade, nail file, or small blade)
1. Take your dispenser and put some tape down where you plan on carving your letters.
2. Draw out or stencil your design onto the tape.
3. With your sharp tool, go over the design outline on the tape. You want to make sure that you're carving through to the glass. Once you’ve finished, remove the tape.
4. You should now be able to see the outline scratched onto the soap dispenser. Take your sharp tool and scratch out the rest of the dispenser’s paint between the lines of the design.
5. Fill up your finished dispenser with some dish or hand soap.
6. Once you’re done, your dispenser should look similar to this: