- Simple Two Minute Assembly
- Tension Lock Tool-less Technology
- Space Saving Dis-assembly for Storage
- Sturdy and Durable Table and Chairs
- Rounded Corners & Edges
- Washable Melamine Surface
- Made from Recycled Pre-Consumer Fiber
- Build with Your Kids
- Great for Art, Projects, and Play
- Made in the USA
- Add 2 additional chairs to your cart now for a complete set of 4 chairs and a table!
- Recommended for children 3-8 years.
The Sprout Modern Kids Table and Chairs are perfect for drawing, play, or art and craft projects. They are made just the right size so you won’t have to worry about potential falls, securing a booster seat, or helping your little ones climb up and down. The surface is durable and stain resistant so any spills will clean up easily. Our childrens table and chairs are also ideal for small spaces. With tool-less technology, the toddler table and chairs are easy to assemble. Use them like a folding table; break them down when you don't need them and set them up again in just minutes when you do. The minimalist design of Sprout's study table for kids makes it a great fit for any modern styled home. Durable and easy to clean, Sprout kids table and chairs will be with your family for years to come.
- Includes: (1) Modern Kids Table and (2) Modern Kids Chairs
- Assembled Dimensions: 27.5" W x 20" H x 27.5" D
- Seat Height: 12"
- Capacity: 150 Lbs
- Materials: CARB-2 Compliant MDF with Durable Melamine Surfaces
- Assembly Instructions PDF
Not for outdoor use. Avoid prolonged contact with liquids. To clean wipe with a damp cloth.
Can I sit on the chairs and stools as an adult?
Yes, our toddlers table and chairs are officially rated for up to 150 lbs. Use judgment. Both the chairs and stools work for adults, but stools are usually more convenient because they don’t have a back.
Will four children fit comfortably at the table?
Yes. If you are limited on space we recommend chairs and stools because stools take up less space.
What happens if my table and chairs get wet?
Incidental contact is no issue. We left one of our tables under a sprinkler overnight. The next morning the table had minimal swelling. Most of the swelling left after drying. However, we don’t recommend watering your sprout products. If your basement floods it will be a problem, but if your basement floods you’ll have bigger problems.