Weaning chairs are a great tool for your child’s development as they transition to a solid diet, and as they gain more mobility and independence. Using the Adjustable Montessori Weaning Chair, children learn to enjoy a meal as they have seen their parents and siblings do.
- They have the independence to come and go from the table as they get hungry or become interested in exploring another element of their surroundings.
- Children are able to sit with their feet flat on the ground which is more comfortable for them and helps them to sit properly.
- With the adjustable seat, you can ensure that the height is just right for all stages of growth and development.
- The chairs are made of durable, safe, Baltic Birch so they can serve your child’s needs and any other children that you pass it on to.
- Chairs are sturdy, yet lightweight, so your child can move them around, fostering more independence and mobility.
- The Adjustable Montessori Weaning Chair can be used not only to learn how to eat solid foods but for any other crafts and activities, your child engages in.
Our Montessori Weaning Chair is sturdy, easy to clean, and adjustable to 3 heights.
- 5" Height - 6-18 months old
- 7" Height - 1-3 years old
- 10" Height - 3-8 years old
Weaning Chair Assembly Video HERE
Tag your experiences with #MySprout
"Sitting nice and comfortable 😊"
I love our weaning chairs and table set! First, the quality is superb and I love that it is made by a small family business. It is beautiful and I love products that allow children to participate in the adult world as they are always looking to imitate the world around them! The chairs really grow with the child as you can see my almost 4 year old and one year old can sit together at the table. My youngest started sitting at the table around 9 months! Sprout products are truly a household favorite. (we own two floor beds as well!).
The montessori weaning chair has been an unexpected favorite for my 12 month old. It has provided her a sense of independence that we didn’t even know she needed. She is able to get in and out of it on her own and she exudes pride every time she uses it. We love it so much that we just placed an order for the weaning table and another chair to continue to cultivate independence during meal time and shelf work. I can’t recommend it enough!