A weaning chair & table set can be a great tool for your child’s development as they transition to a solid diet and as they gain more mobility and independence.
Adjustability for 'just the right size'
- This 20” x 30” A-joint table ships with 12" legs, or as a set with 12", 15" and 18" legs to adjust with a growing child. Legs are also available to purchase separately.
- Children are able to sit with their feet flat on the ground, and the chair has an adjustable seat to allow for long use, making sure that the height is just right for all stages of growth and development.
- Chairs are sturdy, yet lightweight, so your child can move them around independently.
- Children have the independence to come and go from the table as they get hungry or become interested in exploring another element of their surroundings
- This set can be used not only for the transition to solid foods but for any other crafts and activities your child engages in.
- The weaning set can either be made of Baltic Birch or a white Melamine coating, both materials are durable and safe so that they can serve your child’s needs.
- The wood has a smooth finish for safety and ease of cleaning
- Easily assembled and disassembled for convenient storage.
Our Weaning Chair is adjustable to 3 heights.
- 5" - 6 to 18 months old
- 7" - 1 to 3 years old
- 10" - 3 to 8 years old
Table Leg Heights
- 12" Height - 6 to 18 months
- 15" Height - 1 to 3 years
- 18" Height - 3 to 8 years
For help on matching chair heights with table legs, see our complete sizing guide here.
Sets vary depending on your selection of chair quantity, leg options, and materials!
Weaning Chair Assembly Video HERE.
Weaning Table Assembly Video HERE.
Not for outdoor use. Avoid prolonged contact with liquids. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and dry.