Odds and Ends City & Bird Print Cardboard Storage Bins
We have a few bird and City pattern bins left in stock, and want you to have them! All of our complete bird and city style bin sets are sold out, but look below for the individual items and sets that are still available.
- VW Bug Print - Bins have two patterns of the VW bug, one pattern per side.
- Bi-Plane Print - Bins have two patterns of the Bi-Plane, one pattern per side.
- Bird Print Set - Bins have four patterns of Birds. Two different bins, with two patterns per bin.
- Combo Set - Random mix of bird and VW-Bug bins. 3 or 6 Bins total. At least one of each pattern included.
- Reversible Bin with Two Prints
- 100% Recyclable
- 30% Recycled Content
- Collapsible for Storage
- Made in the USA
- Includes: (3 or 6) Cardboard Storage Bins
- Assembled Dimensions: 10" W x 10" H x 10" D
- 4.3 Gallon Capacity
- Capacity: 15 lbs/box
- Materials: Printed Cardboard (30% Recycled Content)
- Assembly Instructions PDF
Not for outdoor use. Avoid prolonged contact with liquids.
Do your bins hold up?
We have had some people concerned about this, but few people have actually had issues with them. Our boxes are made from 44 ECT cardboard, which is one of the thickest cardboards available. That said, they are just cardboard and are not made for little teethers.
Do your cardboard storage boxes contain dangerous chemicals?
No. Our cardboard storage boxes do not contain any formaldehyde, fire retardants, lead, BPA, PVC, phthalates, formamide or cadmium.
What type of ink do you use for the designs on your bins?
We use a water soluble ink, which is food contact safe. You can feel comfortable that your little ones are safe even if they have a taste for cardboard and ink.