- Less Than 10 Min Assembly
- Compatible with Sprout Storage Bins
- Space Saving Disassembly for Storage
- Tension Lock Tool-less Technology
- Sturdy Construction with Stablizing Cords
- Rounded Corners & Edges
- Made in the USA
- Includes: (1) Cubby Shelf, (1) Wall Anchoring Kit & (2) Tensioning Cords
- Assembled Dimensions: 58.3" W x 79.3" H x 10.3" D
- Opening size: 10.25" x 10.25"
- Capacity: 300 lbs - 30 lbs max /cubby
- Materials: 5-ply Raw Baltic Birch Plywood
- Assembly Instructions PDF
Not for outdoor use. Avoid prolonged contact with liquids. To clean: wipe with a damp cloth. Bins Sold Separately.
The Sprout tall cube storage unit gives a large amount of storage in a small amount of space, and can be used together with the compatible Sprout decorative cardboard storage boxes for enhanced organization. It works well in nearly any room, and can be multipurposed with space for kids stuff at the bottom, and adult storage at the top. The cube shelves are sturdy and safe, made from quality 5-ply Baltic Birch plywood and the set includes standard wall mounting hardware to give added support. It is super simple to get the bookcase to your house and set up, as it is light and assembles and disassembles quickly without the use of any tools or hardware.
Is it possible to wall mount the 35 cubby shelving unit?
It should be anchored to the wall for stability but it is not designed to be hung off the wall like a picture :)
What is Raw Baltic Birch?
Unfinished Baltic birch plywood. Our baltic birch has more layers than typical plywood making it much stronger. It is patched where there were knots. Our baltic birch is the one material not sourced from inside the USA: we get most of it form the Baltic Region of Europe.
Can I finish or paint my purchased Raw Baltic Birch?
Yes, but here are a couple things to consider. First, it is not recommended to paint the inside of the joint slots - it will make it more difficult to assemble. Second, some paint will rub off as you assemble it. If you want to paint it, you may consider waiting until after it’s assembled.