We are currently updating our Sous-Chef Toddler Tower based on feedback from you, our customers. It will vary slightly from what is shown in the current pictures.
New Base Dimensions - 17.5" x 17.5"
New Interior Dimensions - 9 3/4" x 10 3/4"
“These words reveal the child’s inner needs: ‘Help me to do it alone.’” -Maria Montessori
The Montessori Method emphasizes accessibility and independence for children. The role of both teachers and parents is to be a guide. Sprout's Sous-Chef Toddler Tower is designed with those ideas in mind. It's a Montessori step stool!
The Sous-Chef Toddler Tower is a great tool to involve your child in the everyday work of the household, and even be a helper in the kitchen! It is tall but sturdy like a tower and learning is easy since your child is close to the action. Children can test and grow their abilities alongside you while helping you to wash dishes and prepare meals.
- Thoughtfully designed to be beautiful in your home and to have a small footprint.
- Made from durable Baltic Birch so it can be assembled, disassembled, and adjusted according to your child’s needs.
- The natural materials have a smooth finish for safety and ease of cleaning.
Clark developed this step stool for his own kids. Tapered legs give it a solid foundation without taking up too much space, and an adjustable platform makes it appropriate for a wide variety of ages.
- Adjustable platform with (3) three heights for standing
- Additional height for using as a High Chair
- Flat, easy to climb steps with grip tape
- Tapered design for additional stability
- Handles for easy movement and entry for children
- Removable dowel that pops into place
- Easy tool-less assembly and disassembly
- Solid sides that reduce climbing onto counter
- Beautiful Birch Ply construction
- Finished for easy cleaning
- Narrow platform gaps for easier cleaning
- Made in the USA
- 34.5" H x 15.7" W x 16.5" D
- Weight: 20 LBS
- Adjustable Platform Heights are 12", 15", 18", and 23"
This product used to be called the Counter Culture Step Stool.
Tag your experiences with #MySprout
"Our kids have loved using the Sous-Chef Toddler Tower. They've been using the prototype for about 2 years before we released it on our website😃 "