Sprout’s return policy is as follows:
- Sprout accepts returns up to 180 days after the original purchase date.
- We will ship replacement parts free of charge if the product was damaged in shipping.
- Prior to shipping a return to us, obtain a return authorization by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As is customary with internet shopping, you will be responsible for the shipping cost to return the item to us.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- We can create a return shipping label for you, so you can take advantage of our discounted shipping rates. In this case shipping fees will be deducted from the total product refund issued. If you decide not to return, you are never charged.
- Refund after arrival
- Package the product you are returning well, so it will arrive undamaged. Damaged returns due to insufficient packaging may be assessed additional fees.
Please note that this policy applies to products purchased through this website: Sprout-Kids.com. If you purchase a Sprout product through a different retailer, you will need to contact them about returning your purchase.
Now that the business is out of the way, if you do need to return something, we really want the process to be as stress free as possible. If you need additional assistance, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We’d love to talk to you!