Do you love the simplicity of fresh white? The color white is great for any season but especially summertime. Create a white-inspired modern kids room with these pieces that we love:
1. Teepee Tent. On Pinterest, you can find dozen of pins with teepees. We love that teepees let your child's imagination soar as they play inside. This tent is simply white but if you wanted you could decorate it with paint and appliques. The tent is easy to set up and take down, making this a must have item for every kids room.
2. Mini Library Shelf. Oeuf designed this modern shelving unit. It's perfect for books, toys, and trinkets and it's just the right height for your child. The simplicity but also uniqueness of the shelf is why we love it.
3. Giraffe Wall Sconce. This light fixture designed by celebrity designer Jonathan Alder is fun, funky, and modern. It's made with white glazed ceramic and a linen shade, adding a quirky flair to any room.
4. White Moroccan Pouf. With a beautiful traditional Moroccan star hand-woven on top, this pouf is a perfect addition to the room. Besides a pretty decoration, this pouf can serve as extra seating or a footrest.
5. 3 Bar Frame Set. Decorate the walls with these fun square picture frames. The crisp white color with cardboard designs inside adds to this white theme. The cardboard pieces come in various designs or you could create your own design with decals.
6. Eco Rocking Horse. This rocking horse is designed perfectly for kids. Your child can write and color right on the horse, decorating it as they please. We also love this horse because it's eco-friendly and made with recycled materials. It's easy to assemble and ready for your kid to hop right on.
7. Brooks Rocking Chair. This is not your grandma's rocking chair but one unique modern rocking chair. Take a seat in this comfortable rocker to lull a child to sleep or rock to some music.
Want to take your child around the world? You don't even have to leave the country because here's your ticket to a travel inspired modern kids room. Your child will be inspired by the decor and imagine traveling the world. Put the following products in any room to create a new destination around the world for your kids room.
This airplane shelf from Great Little Trading Co is perfect for this travel theme. The shelf can hold trinkets and souvenirs or small toys and books. The plane looks as if it is taking flight from the wall and it has a propeller that can spin. It is simple in design with blue and red accents.
This world map duvet cover by Room Seven is a great addition to the room. A simple pictorial map is decorated in ginghams and stripes against a white background. The blue and red pops of color match the airplane shelf and reinforce the theme. This dutch brand is known for its luxurious quality kids bedding. They use creative fabrics and compliment with beautiful detailing.
This World Map Art Tile Set by Sprout adds to the travel inspiration. The wood wall art has modern engraved designs of the world and are a fun accent to any wall. This kids wall art can be hung in any order or paired with other Sprout frame tiles for a customized look. The wooden art tiles are a unique look and more original than a world map mural.
The final addition to the room is Little Colorado Kids Treasure Chest. Kids can keep their toys and other treasures safe inside. The chest sparks imagination in the kids as they can pretend to be pirates on an adventure, collecting trinkets and jewels. You can also personalize the chest with vinyl lettering for a small additional cost. The chest also comes in various finishes and colors but this natural wood finish complements the wood art tiles nicely.
Are you expecting a baby? Have you decorated a room for your little one yet? Sometimes it can be a difficult task deciding on a theme and choosing various products, especially if you don't know if it's a boy or a girl. Here are some simple baby room ideas around a nature theme. These products will create a sweet nursery room for your new baby, boy or girl.
This caterpillar to butterfly tile set by Sprout is perfect for a baby's room. The caterpillar maturing into a butterfly is symbolic of your little one growing up. The simplistic design also adds a soft touch to the room but the splash of color still makes it fun. Sprout offers various tile designs and colors to choose from as well as other wooden wall art sets to combine with, like this white one.
This is another way to use the wood wall art tiles by combining with one of our frame sets. These squares are a unique addition to the nursery wall. You can mix it up and arrange the tiles however you would like on the wall. This white set is also a great option if you are wanting neutral tones.
Here are some butterfly curtains from Pottery Barn Kids. The sheer white panel is adorned with appliqued butterflies and embroidered blooms. These curtains complement the butterfly art tiles and are a nice addition to the nursery. They aren't too bold that they demand attention but they subtly add to the entire theme of the room.
This tree hanger by Lime Tree Kids is another great option. The simple design and bold green color complements the tiles and curtains and contributes to the nature inspired theme. This unique tree hanger would be perfect for hanging clothes, baby bags, or any other accessories. It's also only 120 cm tall so it's perfect for little kids to use as well.
This last product is a sun light fixture from Lighting Universe. It is a fun addition that complements the other products and theme. The light sits flush against the wall and can be mounted on the wall or ceiling. The sun adds a brighter feel to the room as you could imagine being outside under the sun.