Are you searching for the right tools to assemble that new chair you purchased? It can be frustrating when you can't find the right head for your screwdriver or you lose the screws in the carpet. No one enjoys putting together furniture when it's complicated and takes a long time. Why bother with such a hassle then when you could avoid it? Sprout's modern children's furniture uses a Tension Lock Technology so you don't have to worry about tools, and assembly and storage are made easy.
Don't have a screwdriver or lost the small bolts? Don't worry, you don't need either with Sprout furniture. Our products are designed using the Tension Lock Tool-Less Technology which uses the natural properties of wood to create a sturdy durable joint. With tabs and slots, our modern kids' table and chairs set snaps together with some force. The only tool you need is your hands.
With no tools required, assembly becomes quite easy. No need to go find tools or go through a long multi-step assembly. Grab the pieces and put it together in no time. Your children can even try putting it together or taking it apart; they don't have to wait for mom or dad to help them. Our easy to assemble furniture can be put together or taken apart anytime and anywhere.
Forget about that bulky, heavy piece of furniture that you can't store anywhere, let alone move. Sprout's tool-free furniture can be taken apart into flat pieces of wood that are simple to store and easy to transport. Need more space in the room? Take the furniture apart. Have to move every couple of months? Our products will be easier to move than any other furniture piece you own.
So next time when you are stuck screwing together your kids table and chairs, think about how much easier things could be. Sprout furniture requires no tools, is simple to assemble, and easy to store. No more searching for the right tools or huffing and puffing in putting together or moving the furniture. Sprout's Tension Lock Tool-Less Technology will change your world.
Image Credit: Sprout
Do you love the simplicity of fresh white? The color white is great for any season but especially summertime. Create a white-inspired modern kids room with these pieces that we love:
1. Teepee Tent. On Pinterest, you can find dozen of pins with teepees. We love that teepees let your child's imagination soar as they play inside. This tent is simply white but if you wanted you could decorate it with paint and appliques. The tent is easy to set up and take down, making this a must have item for every kids room.
2. Mini Library Shelf. Oeuf designed this modern shelving unit. It's perfect for books, toys, and trinkets and it's just the right height for your child. The simplicity but also uniqueness of the shelf is why we love it.
3. Giraffe Wall Sconce. This light fixture designed by celebrity designer Jonathan Alder is fun, funky, and modern. It's made with white glazed ceramic and a linen shade, adding a quirky flair to any room.
4. White Moroccan Pouf. With a beautiful traditional Moroccan star hand-woven on top, this pouf is a perfect addition to the room. Besides a pretty decoration, this pouf can serve as extra seating or a footrest.
5. 3 Bar Frame Set. Decorate the walls with these fun square picture frames. The crisp white color with cardboard designs inside adds to this white theme. The cardboard pieces come in various designs or you could create your own design with decals.
6. Eco Rocking Horse. This rocking horse is designed perfectly for kids. Your child can write and color right on the horse, decorating it as they please. We also love this horse because it's eco-friendly and made with recycled materials. It's easy to assemble and ready for your kid to hop right on.
7. Brooks Rocking Chair. This is not your grandma's rocking chair but one unique modern rocking chair. Take a seat in this comfortable rocker to lull a child to sleep or rock to some music.