We try our best to ensure that our products are well designed, accurately represented, and that they get to you safely. We apologize if we haven't been able to accomplish these goals.
- If you are having trouble assembling your product, please let one our our product experts help you troubleshoot the problems you are having.
- If you have damaged or missing parts, we hope you will let us make it right with replacement parts, free of charge.
If you would still like to return your product, Sprout’s return policy is as follows:
- Sprout accepts returns up to 90 days after the original purchase date.
- Prior to shipping a return to us, obtain a return authorization by contacting support.
- As is customary with internet shopping, you will be responsible for the shipping cost to return the item to us.
- Initial shipping fees are non-refundable.
- We can create a return shipping label for you, so you can take advantage of our discounted shipping rates. In this case shipping fees will be deducted from the total product refund issued. If you decide not to return, you are never charged.
- Refund will be issued after receipt and inspection of the returned order
- Package the product you are returning thoroughly, so it will arrive undamaged. Damaged returns due to insufficient packaging may be assessed additional fees.
Please note that if you purchased the product through a re-seller, return requests must be processed through the re-seller. Sprout is unable to refund you directly.