Sous-Chef Toddler Tower
Bringing your little chef to counter-level.
This Montessori step stool emphasizes accessibility and independence for children. It’s a great tool to involve your child in the everyday work of the household.
It is tall but sturdy like a tower, with tapered legs that give it a solid foundation without taking up too much space. An adjustable platform makes it appropriate for a wide variety of ages, so your little one can use it for years to come.
- Adjustable platform with 3 heights for standing flat
- Easy to climb steps with grip tape
- Tapered design for additional stability
- Handles for easy movement and entry for children
- Removable dowel that pops into place
- Easy tool-less assembly and disassembly
- Solid sides that reduce climbing onto the counter
- Beautiful birch ply construction
- Finished for easy cleaning
- Narrow platform gaps for easier cleaning
- Guard Plate for children under 32" height
- Made in the USA
Weight & Dimensions
- Base: 34.5" H x 17.5" W x 17.5" D
- Top: 10.5" W x 10"D (inside dimensions)
- Weight: 20 LBS
- Adjustable Platform Heights are 12.5", 15.5", and 18.5"
- Baltic birch plywood
- Soft maple dowels
- Clear water-based finish
- Melamine coating (White Toddler Tower)
Safe & Effective Use
when can my child start using the tower?
Many wait to introduce the Toddler Tower until their child is stable on their feet when holding onto something.
when should my child stop using the tower?
We recommend moving on to something else once your child’s bellybutton is above the sides when on the lowest setting.
Does the tower tip easily since it’s narrower?
This Tower is stable despite its small footprint. When tested, the Tower could be tilted to a 14 degree angle with 50 lbs hanging from the side before tipping.
Meet the toddler tower team
Toddler Towers in Action