Help your child develop physically with a framework where they can happily (and safely) climb! While not Montessori-inspired as many of our products, you can find similar Pikler triangles in many Montessori spaces indoors.
The triangle is foldable and is made to work with your baby, toddler, or even older children as it proves fun and instructive for years beyond. The benefits are numerous, including enhanced gross motor development, increasing spatial awareness, vestibular stimulation (for learning about balance), strengthening limbs, proprioceptive learning (physical self-awareness), providing open-ended play and more!
Our Two-Tone Climbing Triangle has white sides with unchanged rungs.
- Click Lock Technology makes it easy to store for adults but hard for kids to collapse or tip
- Built for indoor use--so you can have playground-style fun no matter the weather. Just put it on a rug, mat, or carpet!
- Personal play equipment means your child can avoid public options that could be contaminated with COVID-19, the novel coronavirus
- Baltic Birch Plywood (frame) and Maple (rungs) construction
- Holds 150 lbs. -- enough for multiple small children
- Great for hours of open-ended gross motor play inside your own home
- Usable from infant-hood and still engaging for kids up to 10 years -- watch them make their own fun as they adapt this piece for all sorts of activities. You'll be surprised at the creative ideas they have! The Climbing Triangle can be a...
- Play fort
- Indoor tent for sleeping
- Obstacle course component
- Ladder to higher activities
- Perfect way to wear your child out!
- Quiet place for reading
- Make-believe mountain
- And much more!
- Add a ramp to your order to multiply the possibilities!
Measurements & Maintenance
- Dimensions when in use: 36" W x 30" H x 36" D
- Dimensions when folded: 36" W x 36" H x 8.5" D
- Clean with a damp rag on the sides, or use light sand paper on the rungs
- Ramp Dimensions: 11.5" x 47" x .7"
Climbing Triangle Ramps also available as a separate purchase!
Did Pickler or Pikkler bring you here? Don't worry, it's a hard name to spell, we are just glad you found it!